Sunday, November 4, 2012

Three Days in Rapallo

Knowing I wold be in Italy for three days, I thought… I can't visit this wonderful country without sampling one of its lovelies. By “sampling”, of course I mean doing a photo shoot to produce an artistic, sensual souvenir that would hopefully delight viewers for many years to come. So I arranged to do a shoot with Arianna. My lovely model is not new to glamor photography. She had been featured in Italian Playboy in September of 2011 and will be again on the cover of the December 2012 issue. I feel honored and privileged to have had this opportunity of shooting with Arianna. 

I will be adding images from these sessions as I process them. Come back often to see how this set will evolve and grow.

View this image large

There will be several videos showing behind the scenes of the Arianna sessions.

This image can be purchased as a signed, limited edition print, by contacting me either here on Flickr or by email sol@sollang.com

No comments:

Post a Comment